Condor 58cm custom Acciaio / Fratello road bike

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Al

Condor 58cm custom Acciaio / Fratello road bike

Post by Al »

Ok, not strictly bikepacking - but in my defence it’s been used a few times for runs to the beach for an overnight bivi.
Gutted to be selling it but need to fund new builds and it’s not getting ridden. Would much rather it went to a good home - so before I stick it on eBay, anyone interested?

58cm Custom Condor road bike. Handmade in Italy from dedacciai premium EOM tubeset and painted in stunning Kermit the frog green.

Before I owned it the frame belonged to one of the Condor cycles staff who had a custom version of the Condor Acciaio with clearance for mudguards (similar to the Fratello/Gran Fondo) A Fracciaio if you like, built in Dedacci EOM steel, and built to the same geometry as the current Fratello. You would have to allow in the region of £1300.00 for an identical new frame (based on a valuation from Condor cycles for insurance purposes. There are the odd stone chips which I’ve tried to show. Some on chainstay we’re primed before winter to protect frame.

I rode this bike every day when I lived in Norfolk and it’s undoubtedly on of the nicest bikes I’ve owned. Since we moved to Shropshire I’m mostly out on the mountain bike and it’s not getting ridden.

Handbuilt wheels - 28hole Mavic openpro on Hope hubs with continental gatorskin 25mm tyres.

SRAM rival group set - carbon double tap levers (paddle scuffed on one side) and an almost brand new wifli climbers rear mech and wide range cassette - will include original short-cage as well if wanted

Brakes are shimano non-series long drops (105 equivalents I think)

Deda Carbon seatpost and specialized ti taupe saddle (saddle is lightly scuffed and the silver is wearing of the plastic trim)

ITM carbon stem and fork. Campagnolo headset.

SKS chromo-plastic guards.

Can email more photos if interested

Would much rather arrange collection (Bishops castle or Bridgnorth in Shropshire) but could box up and ship if you prefer.
Attachments
6560776A-4249-4BFD-8B9A-9628D1BA9FCE.jpeg
6560776A-4249-4BFD-8B9A-9628D1BA9FCE.jpeg (173.42 KiB) Viewed 797 times
Al

Re: Condor 58cm custom Acciaio / Fratello road bike

Post by Al »

Bit of shameless bumping - £700? :-bd