2017 Bombtrack Beyond Plus - £800

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Hatsoff2bert

2017 Bombtrack Beyond Plus - £800

Post by Hatsoff2bert »

It's with great reluctance that I part with this bike. I'll be travelling for a while and it doesn't really make sense to keep this one as most of my travel will see me on roads rather than tracks.

I can assure you it's an amazing ride and absolutely bomber as a bikepacking mountain bike. The level of detail on the frame and fork is really high - Bombtrack obviously know what they're doing.

I've attached some photos here (including some from a 2-week trip in Spain), but note that the bike will come with the original flat bar and not the Jones bar as pictured:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/oXe8TccLw3lt8KOk2

All other notable details can be found on Bonbtrack's website: nothing has changed between my 2017 model and the 2018 model other than the paint (as far as I can tell).

Everything is in great condition except for a tyre upgrade. The bike is running 27.5 X 3" WTB Rangers already set up tubeless - I've attached a photo to show the clearance with these tires, which there is still tons. The only noticeable wear was from a handlebar pack I had been running on the front, which wore away the paint slightly. I put some strong clear tape on the head tube to prevent further wear.

I've only had the bike for a year and have done a few short overnighters and one bigger two week trip in Spain, so not much mileage on the bike at all.

Asking £800. Note: I'll only be able to sell this in London with viewing/pickup in Clapton E5 or Camden NW1.