SOLD Jones Plus 29 plus Large Rolling Chassis

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

wriggles

SOLD Jones Plus 29 plus Large Rolling Chassis

Post by wriggles »

Now sold. Cheers Andy

Jones Plus Large in Pop Blue Rolling Chassis £1600.

Need to reduce number of bikes so time for this to find a new home. Its a 2016 model. Large frame, so 25" effective top tube. Fits me fine at 6'2". This is the older Mk2 version so 135 QR rear / 142 bolt thru' front. Id recommend for full details you look at the Jones website. Condition wise the bike has only done 800kms. There are a couple of scuffs on the frame and a bit of heel rub on the chainstay. Otherwise everything is in very good condition and mechanically perfect.

Whats included in the rolling chassis sale:
Frame and forks, front through axle, spare mech hanger.
Chris King black sotto voce grip lock (new version) headset, including the additional top cover which is used instead of a base plate (fit and forget!).
Wheels and tyres; Hope Pro4 rear hub and quick release, Hope Pro4 Fatsno front hub on brand new Sun ringle mulefut 50mm rims. These are the lightest alu 50mm rim on the market at 650gms. DT Swiss db spokes. Maxxis Chronicle tyres with minimal wear set up tubeless.
Wildcat Snow Leopard twin compartment full frame bag (this thing is a tardis! I can almost carry an overnight bivvy kit without any other bags). http://www.wildcatgear.co.uk/shop/frame ... w-leopard/
Jones Loop Bars, 710 wide. The double butted not cheaper version. Extra long ESI chunky grips. Salsa Guide stem. 100mm x 8 deg rise.
Surly OD chainset with 21 & 34 chainrings. This allows 2 x 10 gearing (and original 28 & 40 chain rings), XT M8000 bottom bracket.

(I will also include a saddle, seatpost and a rear mudhugger 29 plus mudguard)

The frame, forks, headset, wheels, tyres and frame bag need to be sold together. The bars and Surly crankset are also included in the price but negotiable.
Pedals, brakes, shifters, derailleurs and cassette in the photos are not included, but may be available. Frame & wheels need to sell first before will respond to questions on welling parts separately.

The current price assumes cash on collection from Reading, Berks or meeting up. I'm travelling back and forth from Scotland at the moment so can be flexible about meeting. I would rather not post at the moment, but it is possible, but would be expensive as would need to ship insured in two boxes.

The bike will stay built up until it is sold, should you want to try it out. Pic below, more here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmfPgqR3