F.S. Pre New Year List. Reduced and More Listed.

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Artie Fufkin

F.S. Pre New Year List. Reduced and More Listed.

Post by Artie Fufkin »

Its probably easier for me to just resist the stuff that hasn't sold and add some more stuff that I have found.
The prices have been reduced, hopefully to clear!

* Thomson Elite X4 Stem.
0deg x 90mm, black, 31.8mm clamp, Ti bolts in face plate. Good overall condition with a few scratches and rubs. nothing really to worry about. - £22.50 posted.
* Generic eBay Carbon Flat Handlebars.
600mm wide,uncut, 31.8mm clamp. Look like about 5/ 6deg sweep. Very good condition with a few marks where levers were mounted. - £10.00 posted.
*Avid BB7 MTN Disc Brake Calipers F & R.
Good overall condition, a few scratches, nothing to affect performance. All bolts, try align washers, mounts and rubber gators included. Come with two brand new packs of Union/ Marwi organic pads still on blister packs. - £40.00 posted.
*Hope Floating Rotor. Red. 140mm diameter. Used condition, but with loads of life left in it. Comes with brand new mounting bolts. - £10.00 posted.
*Shimano SM-RT68 SLX/ Zee Centerloc 160mm Icetech Rotors. 2 off/ 1 pair. Brand new, still boxed, never used - £15.00 the pair posted.
*Cane Creek Forty 1 1/8" Straight Aheadset. Black, condition is very good, a few marks from insertion/ extraction. Bearings are lush! No topcap included. - £15.00 posted.
*PHD Mera Down Socks.
All red colour, Large size ( Im UK size 9 and fit fine ) Excellent, clean condition. Come with PHD stuffsac. 162g in stuffsac. - £52.50 posted.

Thanks for looking.
Post up here, PM me or email - mrbarry66ATgmailDOTcom
All the best
RobMac

Re: F.S. Pre New Year List. Reduced and More Listed.

Post by RobMac »

Can I have the Shimano rotors please.
Matt

Re: F.S. Pre New Year List. Reduced and More Listed.

Post by Matt »

Can I have the stem pls :-bd