Niner Air alloy XL 9 bike

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

andrewjlennon

Niner Air alloy XL 9 bike

Post by andrewjlennon »

This was bought for bikepacking, however, it's only been ridden three times. As such, it is immaculate. The mechanic in the bike shop asked me whether I'd ever ridden it, when it was in for a service a few weeks ago.
I've had two of these Air 9 alloy frames, and an Air One, and they're excellent, if somewhat overpriced. I'm looking for a bike that can take 3 inch tyres, as that is what I've ridden most this year, and I'm sold on them.
Everything is completely unmarked, save for the following. There is a chip just under the seat collar, a sort of faint 2cm grey pencil line on the side of the top tube which may actually come off, and there is some very slight marks on one of the cranks. The last two of these are very slight, but I try to be thorough when I sell anything. All of these are visible in the pics in the below folder. The pics were taken with my cameraphone, so aren't wonderful. Any imperfections that I haven't specifically mentioned, such are on the forks, is just the lighting or a little dust.
I'm selling an Air 9 allow frame size XL, with DT Swiss M1700 Spline 2 wheels, XT cranks, Raceface 32 chainring, 1 x 10 rear with Hope extender ring, XT brakes, Thomson stem and seatpost, Fox Factory 120mm kashima forks, Hope seatclamp, Bontrager bottle cage, Nukeproof peddles, Eragon saddle, and Niner bars and headset. £1,100 including insured shipping with reliable courier.
Unsure whether my asking price is realistic or not.

https://imgur.com/a/TPsMM