Mason Bokeh

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

JAP1981

Mason Bokeh

Post by JAP1981 »

Gutted to be selling this but house move forces sale.

Like new, I have honestly ridden this twice, 40 miles in total on the road so all parts like new.

Purchased frame from Mason in July and ordered new parts and built up.

58cm Mason Bokeh - orange colour
Ultegra Disc Groupset - 11 speed. 175mm. 34/50. Cassette 11-32
Hunt 650b Adventure Sport wheels - set up tubeless
WTB Horizon 47 - Road Plus tyres
Thomson post and stem
Ritchey VentureMax flared bars

Like new, no marks at all.

£2700 posted

Email: jonpettifor@hotmail.com
Scud

Re: Mason Bokeh

Post by Scud »

To big for me unfortunately, can i ask how it rode as a road bike though please? Been lusting after one for a while and thinking of selling Fargo and Roubaix road bike and replacing with one of these, so it needs to ride well as a road bike for me.
grmtylr

Post by grmtylr »

Scud wrote:To big for me unfortunately, can i ask how it rode as a road bike though please? Been lusting after one for a while and thinking of selling Fargo and Roubaix road bike and replacing with one of these, so it needs to ride well as a road bike for me.
I can't speak for the OP but my Bokeh rides perfectly as a road bike. Manged a week long Alps road trip with it along with the Cingles Challenge on Ventoux and it was brilliant.
I don't have a 'proper' road bike so the Bokeh does it all for me.

I noticed on your profile that you're in Guildford, if a 56cm is your size then I'm not too far away from you if you want to give mine a go?
ZeroDarkBivi

Post by ZeroDarkBivi »

Too big for me too, but sure sounds nice. I am also interested in how you tweak the set-up for road Vs Gravel?