WTD: Alfine back wheel

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

samcallard

WTD: Alfine back wheel

Post by samcallard »

Hey all,

Looking for an Alfine back wheel, preferably well looked-after and with a nice wheel on it. Any thoughts, please let me know!

Thanks,
S
pistonbroke

Re: WTD: Alfine back wheel

Post by pistonbroke »

26" 27.5" or 29er? 8 or 11 speed? Manual or electric shift? Inc shifters? Disc or rim brakes?
Artie Fufkin

Post by Artie Fufkin »

I think Paramart was trying to shift one a while back. Don't know whether he's still got it?
Might be worth a PM?
Good luck.
benp1

Post by benp1 »

I've got one (mavic 19mm rim, 8 speed, shifter, lots of fitting bits) but it was slipping in gear 4/5 last time I used it. I took it off to go back to SS and was planning to service it to fix/sort it out. Haven't got round it yet, it's just another job to get to

I'd sell it like that for a good price if you're interested, it'll save me some space and I'm not sure when I'm going to have time to sort it
samcallard

Post by samcallard »

pistonbroke wrote:26" 27.5" or 29er? 8 or 11 speed? Manual or electric shift? Inc shifters? Disc or rim brakes?
My bad, should have thought of this:
29er, either 8 or 11sp, manual, inc shifter, disc.
samcallard

Post by samcallard »

Artie Fufkin wrote:I think Paramart was trying to shift one a while back. Don't know whether he's still got it?
Might be worth a PM?
Good luck.
Thanks! I'll try it.
samcallard

Post by samcallard »

benp1 wrote:I've got one (mavic 19mm rim, 8 speed, shifter, lots of fitting bits) but it was slipping in gear 4/5 last time I used it. I took it off to go back to SS and was planning to service it to fix/sort it out. Haven't got round it yet, it's just another job to get to

I'd sell it like that for a good price if you're interested, it'll save me some space and I'm not sure when I'm going to have time to sort it

PMed you now. Thanks!
paramart

Post by paramart »

only got the 8 speed hub( split it down and used the rim for another wheel build) and shifter and 4 spare cogs and the spanner to service the hub, plus all the fitting nuts etc, h/v lock washers, works great but not my cup of tea. vgc would like to get £85 posted
it's not that I can and others can't, it's that I will and others won't.
samcallard

Post by samcallard »

paramart wrote:only got the 8 speed hub( split it down and used the rim for another wheel build) and shifter and 4 spare cogs and the spanner to service the hub, plus all the fitting nuts etc, h/v lock washers, works great but not my cup of tea. vgc would like to get £85 posted

PMd, thanks :)