Clearout - Lots of Good Stuff

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Catbaiter

Clearout - Lots of Good Stuff

Post by Catbaiter »

I have a whole load of things to sell (funding a new bike), all listed below. Images in the link at the bottom. I'm based in Stroud and Bristol if you want to collect, otherwise postage is excluded and I'll leave it up to you if you want it next day or via a three legged asthmatic donkey (but I'll charge only what it costs obviously). Please give me a day or two to get stuff packaged up.

* SOLDDeore XT M785 27.5 wheelset (QR F & R), centrelock, UST tubeless ready. Takes 8,9,10spd cassette (below). Good condition, straight and true £100
* SOLD2no. Schwalbe Thunder Burt tyres (tubeless ready) 27.5 x 2.1. Very little use. Some sealant residue, but otherwise good. £40 (the pair)
* 2no. WTB Ranger tyres (tubeless ready) 27.5 x 2.2. Very little use. Some sealant residue, but otherwise good. £40 (the pair)
* SOLD1no 160mm Shimano SLX(?) disc rotor (centrelock) good condition, plenty of life left in it. £10
* SOLD1no 180mm Shimano SLX(?) disc rotor (centrelock) good condition, plenty of life left in it. £10
* 1no SLX disc brake lever and calliper (Icetech) 1300mm hose. Good condition. Needs bleeding and new olive (got it like this ages ago and never got round to sorting it out) £30
* SOLD 1no SLX disc brake lever and calliper (Icetech) 1650mm hose. Good condition but scuffed on lever (from putting bike upside down) £35
* SOLD 1no SLX disc brake lever and calliper (Icetech) 800mm hose. Good condition but scuffed on lever (from putting bike upside down) £35
* FSA Afterburner Crankset with 32T thickthin chainring plus original 39/27 chainrings (the latter may need new bolts). All in good condition, but some scuffs. Inc standard threaded BB (GXP) still smooth running but well used. £50
* SOLD XT 10spd rear mech. With clutch. Good working condition, but some trail scuffs. £30
* SOLD XT rear shifter 10spd. Good condition. £20
* SOLD Sunrace MS3 10spd 11-42t cassette. Good condition, loads of life left. £15
* SOLD Jones H Hoop Bars. Alu. Black. 710mm wide. 31.8mm diameter. Excellent condition. £70

Images here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

The observant of you will note there's a steel frame and forks in that link too. I got these from Budnitz a couple of years back and I'm not sure what to do with it. Budnitz bikes are lovely (if staggeringly overpriced). My build-up made for a wicked fast rigid XC type bike, but I'm too battered/old and unskillful to really make the most of it. The sprung frame is super compliant and comfortable and it'll also take a belt drive and has a very good Bushnell eccentric BB, so you can pretty much run whatever drive train you feel like. However the bike is sufficiently unique and unheard of that I suspect it's nigh on impossible to sell! Still. It's there if you happen to like that kind of thing. Make me an offer?

Thanks.
Last edited by Catbaiter on Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Borderer

Re: Clearout - Lots of Good Stuff

Post by Borderer »

Dammit. Just bought a SLX brake lever yesterday :(
giryan

Post by giryan »

Ohh! I'll have the Jones H bars! :D
Will PM you :)
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

What size is the frame Tom and do you have a ballpark figure in mind?
May the bridges you burn light your way
ianfitz

Post by ianfitz »

Are the slx brakes the more recent ones? Ill take the front and rear if so.

M675 (i think)

Edit - I've checked the photos and will take them ta.

PM me some payment details - to include slow postage ta
Last edited by ianfitz on Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catbaiter

Post by Catbaiter »

Bearbonesnorm wrote:What size is the frame Tom and do you have a ballpark figure in mind?
It's a large which equates to about a 19". Someone has overly eulogised the Ti version here http://www.culturecycles.com/2013/11/bu ... ke-review/ but between the fawning there are some facts. The steel frame is the same but "cheaper". The full spec steel started at an eyepopping $2800. Yeah. I know right?

I've really no idea what the frame might be worth, I didn't pay for it the first time. I guess it's in line with any other half decent 2nd hand steel frame? Make me an offer? I'm certainly not looking for crazy money. :grin:
Cheeky Monkey

Post by Cheeky Monkey »

PM'd you about the mech/shifter/cassette.

Happy to discuss :wink:
Catbaiter

Post by Catbaiter »

ianfitz wrote:Are the slx brakes the more recent ones? Ill take the front and rear if so.

M675 (i think)

Edit - I've checked the photos and will take them ta.

PM me some payment details - to include slow postage ta
PM sent. Thanks
Catbaiter

Post by Catbaiter »

Cheeky Monkey wrote:PM'd you about the mech/shifter/cassette.

Happy to discuss :wink:
Replied. Thanks.
ootini

Post by ootini »

How much for the wheels plus rotors posted ?
Catbaiter

Post by Catbaiter »

ootini wrote:How much for the wheels plus rotors posted ?
£120?

I won't fit the rotors unless it's essential, as they're easily bent in transit.
ootini

Post by ootini »

Catbaiter wrote:
£120?

I won't fit the rotors unless it's essential, as they're easily bent in transit.
Just double checking they're qr front and 135mm qr rear?
Catbaiter

Post by Catbaiter »

ootini wrote:
Catbaiter wrote:
£120?

Just double checking they're qr front and 135mm qr rear?
That's right, yes.
Gari

Post by Gari »

If the wheels are still available, would you take £150 for them/rotors and the Thunder Burts?
Catbaiter

Post by Catbaiter »

Gari,

Apologies for not getting back you sooner, I've been out of the country.

£150 plus postage and they're yours. PM me if you're still keen as I'll get an alert for that.