Inbred 29er: ECR fork, Alpkit framebag, XT

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

TheBrownDog

Inbred 29er: ECR fork, Alpkit framebag, XT

Post by TheBrownDog »

I've not ridden my Inbred since going 650B+ on my Fatty so it's surplus to requirements and I need the space. It's a large size and will fit anyone 5'10" to around 6'4". Would make a pretty good bike for someone starting out in the world of bikepacking.

It's running XT 10 speed with a 32T Raceface NW ring and standard 12-36 cassette which has heaps of life in it. The wheels came from a Giant of some description, so not exactly top of the range but straight, tough and reliable. Tyres are Conti X-Kings and it'll come with some Vee-rubber semi-slicks, and from memory some OO Chunky Monkeys. Charge saddle has a nick in it and the seat post is cut a bit short. Bars will be replaced with a wider riser as I want to keep the Alpkit ones. Brakes are Clark M2's with Shimano pads and work well.

It's been very well used, has loads of scratches and rub marks but no dings or damage and all in good working order. The frame bag is like new and included, but I'm keeping the rest of the bags.

Offers around £400 plus shipping if you can't collect in person from South Bucks.

I'd like to sell it as a unit but will consider splitting if anyone is interested in any of the bits. I promise to wash it too .....

I'm just going outside ...