Down Jackets

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

ianfitz

Down Jackets

Post by ianfitz »

I'm revising my down collection!

PHD minimus down smock. £100 posted

similar to this one - http://www.phdesigns.co.uk/minimus-down-pullover (current price for these is now £300!!)

But in black. Size small, but its a 'large-small' i.e. it sizes up big. will post up some measurements later on. It's always been a little on the large side for me, close to a medium from some brands really.

This one has 900FP down and studs for a hood if you want to add one. (I may have the hood somewhere, will edit either way)

can provide pictures, weight and all that on request.

In good condition with the exception of one small repair to the right hand upper chest area. Repaired in the field with McNett sealer and solid ever since.

Also.

this one bearbonesbikepacking.co.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9269&p=109819&hilit=richpips+down#p109819 bought recently from Rich. Still in good condition, a lovely jacket with hydrophobic down and a hood. Size medium and a bit too big for me really. measurements and details in Rich's OP.

£80 posted
Spandex

Re: Down Jackets

Post by Spandex »

What's the arm length like on the jackets? I am a thin ish medium but have super long arms!
ianfitz

Post by ianfitz »

Yellow one 64cm
Phd 65cm

Measured pit to cuff
ZeroDarkBivi

Post by ZeroDarkBivi »

Massive PHD fan - that smock is a fantastic bit of kit - I'd snap it up if I didn't already have one! Can't understand why they have not moved into hydrophobic down, which is probably a bit safer for UK conditions.
whitestone

Post by whitestone »

If only I were a little smaller :oops: I've the PHD vest in large and it's about right on me, no way I'd get in a (largish) small
Better weight than wisdom, a traveller cannot carry
tenbears10

Post by tenbears10 »

Can I have a pic of the PhD please and if you can pop it on the scales as well that would be great. Thanks