****EAST ANGLIA FAT BIKE MEET 29-30 JULY**WELLS NEXT THE SEA

Arrange rides with other members.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Scud

****EAST ANGLIA FAT BIKE MEET 29-30 JULY**WELLS NEXT THE SEA

Post by Scud »

Having seen lots of fat bike meets around the country, I thought it should be East Anglia's turn.

So i have booked a campsite for the Friday and Saturday night (with the option of Sunday if needed), there will be fat bikes, beaches, a Saturday night BBQ, barrel of Beeston Breweries finest and a campfire.

Saturday 29th - Bacon rolls to start, then ride out along the beach at Wells next the Sea over to Hunstanton and back, distance of around 25 miles.

Sunday 30th - Ride out over to Sheringham way and the sea cliffs and trails there via Blakeney point, about 15 miles in all.

Great if people could make the whole weekend, or if they'd just like to ride either of the days. Pace will be very much relaxed and there will be pub stops.

Campsite booked is: http://www.norfolkbrickyard.co.uk/ They are fine with us to have a corner of the campsite to ourselves and for us to have a campfire and BBQ. It is a pretty basic campsite, but they take both tents and campers, but there is no electricity hook up.

If you'd be interested drop me an email so i know numbers or if you have any questions? - pauljwhitlock at gmail.com

Image[/url]photo 3 by Scud75, on Flickr[/img]
Fat tyre kicker

Re: ****EAST ANGLIA FAT BIKE MEET 29-30 JULY**WELLS NEXT THE

Post by Fat tyre kicker »

That campsite looks good, mulling with the idea of a trip down as Mrs Ftk
Has family down there.....are you going to put this up on the Uk fatbike forum ?

Edit; looking unlikely as she comes back from Majorca that week... :|
Scud

Post by Scud »

Hi mate

It is on UK Fatbike and UK Fatbike Club Facebook pages and we have about 9 people coming so far.
tommid

Post by tommid »

Just up the road (well 40ish miles), but I don't own a fat bike.
Scud

Post by Scud »

Tommid.

I can see if i can borrow one for you, enough bikes knocking about in the group, or more than welcome to come down the saturday night for a pint and BBQ?
Scud

Post by Scud »

Bump.....