Do we need another gilet order?

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Pete-G

Re: Do we need another gilet order?

Post by Pete-G »

I'd be keen for a gilet, would want to see some idea of sizing first. Too long in this industry tells me that one brands small is another brands XL.
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

I'd be keen for a gilet, would want to see some idea of sizing first. Too long in this industry tells me that one brands small is another brands XL.
Do people really think I'd expect anyone to order an item of clothing without first doing my upmost to convey the sizing informatation? I thought my previous sarcasm might have gotten that across ... or maybe people think I was serious :wink:
May the bridges you burn light your way
Adventurer

Post by Adventurer »

As I tend to stink a lot would love a short sleeve jersey in merino with retro styling. I can only wish :wink:
Asposium

Post by Asposium »

Bearbonesnorm wrote:Do people really think I'd expect anyone to order an item of clothing without first doing my upmost to convey the sizing informatation? I thought my previous sarcasm might have gotten that across ... or maybe people think I was serious :wink:
no comment
adjustablewench

Post by adjustablewench »

adjustablewench wrote:Beginning to feel like the invisible woman - will there be any ladies cut garments?
adjustablewench wrote:Are ladies cut garments available this time - if so what styles?
??????
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

??????
I take it all on board Wenchie, don't you worry. :wink:

As you well know, we did have a small run of female specific cut jerseys last time but they were expensive compared to the unisex version as they were actually a different (more expensive) garment and numbers were obviously lower. I'm hoping I can strike a better deal this time. As for gilets - there's no female specific cut, they're all simply unisex.
May the bridges you burn light your way
Pete-G

Post by Pete-G »

Bearbonesnorm wrote:
Do people really think I'd expect anyone to order an item of clothing without first doing my upmost to convey the sizing informatation? I thought my previous sarcasm might have gotten that across ... or maybe people think I was serious :wink:
I guess that'll teach me for skim reading :grin:
FlyingFox

Post by FlyingFox »

Just seen the newsletter, but the link just takes you to the main forum.

*EDIT*
OK I've just read it again, this time in detail... "from July 5th" Ill wait....
Mike

Post by Mike »

haha iv just spent ages trying to find the section on this thinking id missed em again.....Doh i to can wait :wink: