Meths - again

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

benp1

Re: Meths - again

Post by benp1 »

Was that 'ow' hot or 'you absolute *^$£^!¬"' hot?

Leather might work then, might take a little piece of something similar with me this weekend to see how it goes
mechanicaldope

Post by mechanicaldope »

benp1 wrote:Was that 'ow' hot or 'you absolute *^$£^!¬"' hot?

Leather might work then, might take a little piece of something similar with me this weekend to see how it goes
Based on the double ring effect I would guess it was an "ow, you absolute *^$£^!¬"' hot" followed by a "wonder if it's still hot... ow, you absolute *^$£^!¬ it is still hot"
ScotRoutes

Post by ScotRoutes »

Bearbonesnorm wrote:Seemed an appropriate place to share this - I've just made a windshield for someone to use with their 8g stove and 400ml / 450ml mug. It's tapered, fits inside the mug should you wish, adds much to stability and weighs 12g.

Obviously I know that 8g stoves come with a template to make something similar but I also know that some people either can't or can't be arsed to make one ... so, I'll add them to the shop this week coming.

* cough *
I was after a couple of BAM badges too so I was just going to order it all together.
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Apologies, I am on it but things are a little frantic. I think everyone has decided spring is here.
May the bridges you burn light your way
ScotRoutes

Post by ScotRoutes »

Bearbonesnorm wrote:Apologies, I am on it but things are a little frantic. I think everyone has decided spring is here.
Yeah, it must be the 40cm of snow we had this morning..

Nae hurry. Just let me know when.