Bit more telly stuff

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

RIP

Bit more telly stuff

Post by RIP »

Bit of light relief after all the amazing/stunning/incredible 200/300 stuff going on: Still watching telly with the oldsters here :wink:. "Griff's Great Britain" - usual travelogue style of thing with the eponymous Mr Jones. In the Cotswolds - balloon trip, giant marrow exhibiting, footie match in the river at Bourton etc etc, all very nice gentle viewing (apart from the footie of course, which like all great UK traditional wacky events looking blinking vicious!). Right at the end, they show what's coming next week - it'll be the Welsh borders. Split second footage of three MTB-ers on a road hill climb, and I'm CONVINCED one had a BB jersey on :smile:. Scott? MaM? Al? Famous local bikepackers? Do tell!
"My God, Ponsonby, I'm two-thirds of the way to the grave and what have I done?" - RIP

The sign outside the asylum is the wrong way round.....

"At least you got some stories" - James Acaster
Taylor

Re: Bit more telly stuff

Post by Taylor »

If you watch the countryfile bikepacking section from yesterday they have a wildcat lion fitted backwards. :shock:
I'm guessing the bike belongs to Lawrence Mcjannet, who is guiding the presenter round the Gower, is he really that clueless?
sean_iow

Post by sean_iow »

I saw that and thought the same? But then I put it down to having missed a nights sleep and seen several bb jerseys in the run up to that and was just still in a sort of bb jersey / sleep deprivation haze :lol:
Adventure without risk is Disneyland - Bikemonger
Scattamah

Post by Scattamah »

Took a little while to find the footage, but no...they ain't got enough fuzz going to be me.

Greetz

S.
middleagedmadness

Post by middleagedmadness »

If they were riding up a hill and not plodding then I'm out too :roll:
Al

Post by Al »

Not guilty